LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Our senior level training is designed to develop the mindset of enhancing capabilities while building alignment and process. Leadership Development is the method which helps expand the capacity of individuals to perform in leadership positions within organizations. Leadership roles are those that facilitate execution of an organization’s strategy through building alignment, winning mindshare, and growing the capabilities of others.
Traditionally, leadership development has focused on developing the leadership abilities and attitudes of individuals. However, the success of leadership development efforts has been linked to three variables:
- Individual learner characteristics
- Quality and nature of the leadership development program
- Support for behavioral change from the leader’s colleagues’, supervisor and or constituents.
In order to develop individual leaders, an assessment must be completed.
Development is also more likely to successfully occur when the design of the development program:
- Integrates a range of developmental experiences over a set period of time (e.g., 6–12 months). These experiences may include 360 degree feedback, experiential classroom style programs, business school style coursework, coaching, reflective journaling, mentoring and more.
- Involves goal setting, following an assessment of key developmental needs and then an evaluation of the achievement of goals after a given time period.
Leadership can also be developed by strengthening the connection between, and alignment of, the efforts of individual leaders and the systems through which they influence organizational operations. This has led to a differentiation between leader development and leadership development.
Leadership development can build on the expansion of individual thought processes to become more effective leaders.
Following the credo of people as an organization’s most valuable resource, it is imperative that organizations invest time into the development of these most valuable resources, including its leaders.
We can develop a training program unique to your organization for your unique leadership team.